The other night as we were going to sleep, Chely said that she wanted to tell me "four things that I love and four things that I am sad of." I'd like to share them with you. I have tried to use her original wording to the extent that I can remember.
Four Things that I Love:
One is my mommy that I love,
Two is my tatki [dad] that I love,
Three is Kayalá that I love,
Four is Cresh [cat] that I love.
Four Things that I am Sad of:
One is 'cause some kids don't have a house or food.
Two is when we went to the book fair with Gus and I saw a book about the dog that didn't have food or house and went and looked in the trash to eat.
Three is 'cause Shannon and her family are leaving of their house.
Four is 'cause I miss my uncles and my Bamba and my Gus and my Abuelito and my Xaan.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment