When Chely turned a year old, I made her a photo-book that included pictures from her first year of life as well as notes and comments that people had written for/about her. I am working on a similar project for Kayala. After all, we don't want her to feel bad that she didn't get one just because she is the second child!
So I am putting the call out. Would you like to write a message to be included in Kayala's first photo-book? It can be as short as one sentence! It can be a poem or quote that you like, written by someone else! It can be as simple or as profound as you'd like. It can be in English, Spanish, K'iche', Pimbilish, or any other language you know!
So I am putting the call out. Would you like to write a message to be included in Kayala's first photo-book? It can be as short as one sentence! It can be a poem or quote that you like, written by someone else! It can be as simple or as profound as you'd like. It can be in English, Spanish, K'iche', Pimbilish, or any other language you know!
Please email me if you are interested in contributing. I am hoping to complete this book by the end of the year, so if you want to include something, please get it to me by December 1.
(photo by Ben Johnson)
No comments:
Post a Comment